Thursday 30 December 2010

Christmas!

I hope that everyone had a really lovely christmas and got lots of nice gifts!

I had a busy time finishing name drop orders before christmas but I DID have just about enough time to make most of my gifts this year, I love giving home made presents and I was really pleased with how they turned out :)
I was also really happy with how my wrapping turned out... I'm always a fan of a bit of brown paper and string but home-made magazine bows finished them off nicely - I got the instructions from here: http://howaboutorange.blogspot.com/2009/10/make-gift-bow-from-magazine-page.html





I made an awesome 'peanut the wee elephant' for my cousin once removed, I got the pattern from the book 'last minute patchwork and quilted gifts' which I totally love:
http://weewonderfuls.typepad.com/wee_wonderfuls/2007/09/last-minute-pat.html

I added a little bee to its ear :)


I got some awesome gifts too, lots of which were directed towards my love of crafty things :) I hope to be making loads of awesome things soon, just as soon as I get around to it...
I'll keep you posted :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers