Sunday 5 December 2010

Made by Hand and new 'mini pillows'!

Today me and my Mum went to the fabulous 'Made by Hand' show!

http://www.madebyhand-wales.co.uk/

It's been on for the last three days in Tredegar House in Newport, which is awesome since its only half an hour from my house!

It was SO nice to see all the amazing things that people make but it was even better to see some faces from the Origin show; Michelle, Helen, Becky and Hanne it was lovely to see you :)

I've also been busy making LOTS of christmas presents lately, unfortunately I can't yet post pictures of them on here (I'll just have to wait until January to post those...) but there is ONE thing that I can post pictures of:

My 'mini pillows', they are about 19 by 32cm and can be personalised with any name/word:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers